11.11.2011

InstaFriday 11/11

Happy Friday! Happy Veteran's Day
to all of our veteran's and their families:) 
Some fun Instagram pics from this week..



I am so excited that we have a Hobby Lobby nearby now! Yeahhh!



Our puppy, so sweet!



Love the sky in this pic of the kids playing tennis!




A fun paint by numbers we picked up at Hobby Lobby...




Wow! I love this piece my son made in his ceramics class!!! 

not an instagram pic but a sweet pic of my guy and his
grampa fishing...love it! 

3 comments:

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

Hobby Lobby is my happy place. Even though the last time I was there all the cards made me cry.....

Jodi said...

Hobby lobby is my second home :D

Happy Friday!

Jessica said...

Can't believe your son made that, how cool! Thanks so much for stopping by on my SITS day, truly appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...