1.10.2012

Anthro Knobs


So I've been looking for some cute knobs for my 
thrifted dresser for a while now...Usually
there is not a total of 9 anywhere I shop...

However, while browsing in Anthropologie look what I found! 



I found similar ones online if you'd like to look...
Cocktail Ring Knob $2.95 each
Cocktail Ring Knob


I'm sure the selection varies from store-to-store and online, 
but the gals there are so sweet~they'll call around and find more
if ya need! Anywhooo, for three bucks a pop these are 
adorable and a perfect finish for my little dresser. 

linking up with Vintage Gwen
Photobucket

6 comments:

~ Tami said...

In LOVE with the cocktail ring knob! The dresser is cute too :) Love the yellow.
~Tami

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

Do you have a hobby Lobby? I've lucked out with 'Anthro' type knobs there and SUPER cheap!!

Veronica said...

so beautiful!

Kassi at Truly Lovely said...

I love those!!! They have a rustic wood look that is just perfect!

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

They look very nice! I got the one I used for my laundry from at Anthro and the other day find some, almost identical, at JoAnns on clearance!!

Larain said...

I have been looking at these knobs all week and wondering whether to buy or not you have helped me to place an order. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...