1.26.2012

Easy Peasy Bunting

I sooooo love buntings! 
I whipped this up from an old tablecloth...

If you have some fabric scraps or an old tablecloth, 
you can make this in a snap!
I just made a template for the triangle shapes...
used the finished edge of the tablecloth already in place
(I cut the longest edge to use for the main seam of the bunting)...
then I pinned on the triangles and stitched them along the edge...

after sewing along the edge you can flip it over and iron it down...


awe! a quick little bunting from fabric a tablecloth:) 
one of the kids said "that looks familiar..." then they 
realized it was a tablecloth in its previous life-hehe! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

LeAnn ~ My Day In The Making said...

I like it! I have been wanting to do this but have put it off thinking it would be too laborious. Perhaps it is not as fussy of a project as I anticipated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...