1.29.2012

Inspired


Last Sunday we had the amazing opportunity to hear 
Bethany Hamilton 
speak at a nearby church! 

Oh my gosh, she has a BLOG!!! 
click here to check it out


Inspired. 
That's the one word that comes to mind
to describe the morning. 
If you thought your problems were too big for God,
think again. 
Bethany reminded us that God has a plan, and 
sometimes we don't see the big picture...
we can't figure out why things happen???
Anyhow, read her book, check out her blog,
rent Soul Surfer:) you'll be inspired, too. I know it. 


the book is amazing

you can watch a short documentary on YouTube
but if you haven't seen Soul Surfer, rent it!! 


the lights showed up really bright on my iPhone, 
but nonetheless here she is on stage with the pastor....


this was the line out front...
we waited a few hours, but it was so worth it! 

Bethany shared this verse "For I know the plans I have for you..."
Jeremiah 29:11
Pinned Image


my mom, Hol, her boys, and my girl...
what an amazing day, so blessed to have heard Bethany share her story:) 

Photobucket



1 comment:

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

wow! I can't even imagine how wonderful that must have been!! she really does make you rethink all your "woes," doesn't she??? THanks for sharing her blog!

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...