1.20.2012

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!! Hopefully you've had a nice week!
It's been great to remember 
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. at school 
and while home with the kids this last Monday.
Here are a few pics from our week...

hiking...

a day off from boots, flats, heels....love my sneakers! 

the crew leading our hike...

contemplating the trails...

magnificent view! God's green Earth amazes me...

me and my guy...how is he taller than me already? 
yikes time flies! 

gotta add this crazy cat...she's upstairs peering down at the puppy! 
wait, am I set to be a crazy cat lady? I have an awful lot 
of pics of these felines! 

well have a wonderful fun-filled weekend! xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments:

LeAnn ~ My Day In The Making said...

Such a great family! Also, love the cat!

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

Those are great pics Melodee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...