1.27.2012

InstaFriday

Happy happy Friday! It's almost February, yikes!! 
Time flies! 

a few pics from the week...
a cover I crocheted for my Kindle:) was meant for 
sunglasses but I'm still brushing up on my skills! 

our cat thinks this is her bed, every night she is planted here
when my son gets ready to hit the hay! 

not instagram but can you see the 
woodpecker right here? directly below at 12 0'clock...
this guy was in our backyard while the hubs did some work,
he spotted it and said it's gonna be a big year! haha! 

SO if you haven't tried Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps....please do! 
They are awesome!...

oxfords...

inspired by my pal Veronica over at Kingdom Heart Mom
and made this cute burlap "be mine" banner...

little hearts all around...

lastly, how cute is my teenage son with his scarves? 
he adores soccer and is collecting scarves, 
for the purpose of decorating his room:) 

have a wonderful wonderful weekend!!! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

I love Dr.Bronners! The almond is my favorite :)

Emily Golding said...

I am loving these adorable burlap banners that I am seeing all over blog land! I love your heart decorations...you've inspired me to get my Valentine's decorations out. Hmmm, that doesn't seem possible, that it's time for those already!

Haev a wonderful weekend :)

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Great pics! Have a great rest of the weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...