1.30.2012

No Soliciting

So recently I'd seen a funny thing floating around
on, yup, Pinterest...
it's very specific and funny, so
I made one for our front door...

Unless you're selling thin mints
NO SOLICITING!

early Sunday morning when the doorbell rang, 
we all laughed and said "can't they read the sign??"
The hubs said "Oh my gosh it's a GIRL SCOUT!"
We all started busting up laughing and said 
"yeah right no way..."

when he opened the door this sweet little munchkin 
probably couldn't figure out why we were all laughing..
but her dad said "Well your sign said unless you're selling thin mints..."
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

haha!! I would LOVE that!
I made a shhh! Baby sleeping sign for our doorbell too :)

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...