1.21.2012

Tag~you are it!

Sweet sweet Marilyn over at The Artsy Girl Connection 
(one of my fave daily reads) has tagged me and 10 other girls 
in a fun little post...

The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them! 


so, eleven fun facts about me???
1. I really really love hanging out with my family
(I miss my kids when they are not around!)
2. I brush my teeth in the shower, multi tasker
3. My favorite food splurge is jalapeno cheese bread
3. I love teaching middle school, weird for elementary 
teachers to get, but it's my favorite age group to teach
4. My students laugh, but I love the smell of books
I'll fan the pages and say "smells like a great book!"
5. Meet the Parents is my absolute favorite movie!
6. My second favorite silly movie is Overboard 
("I was short and fat?" ~Goldie Hawn)
7. I have to eat cupcakes like a sandwich~ twist the 
bottom cake part off, place on top of the frosting,
whalla, a cupcake sandwich
8. I will not consume non-buttercream frosting
It's a travesty~ who came up with it?
9. I still check on my littles in the middle of the night
they're not little anymore, but I'm like the mamma in 
10. I could care less about fancy restaurants, 
the hubs and I are regulars at a little hole in the wall
11. I love 80s music, what can I say? 


ELEVEN QUESTIONS FOR 
MY LOVELY ELEVEN! (these were Marilyn's questions and I'm a copycat!)
1. If you could meet ONE bloggy BFF, who would it be..?
2.What's your favorite recipe to create?
3. What's your ideal date night?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world TODAY, where will it be?
5. What's the one thing you LOVE most about yourself?
6. If you could ask your reader's ONE thing about
your blog, what would it be? (Good, bad, ugly, you pick)
7. What's your favorite season?
8. What's the first thing on your bucket list today?
9. Biggest goal for 2012 (or change?) 
10. What's your favorite past time?
11. First word that comes to mind NOW - GO!


my answers to the above questions...
1) I wanna meet Marilyn! She's a doll, thanks for tagging me. 2) I love to make pasta/chicken/veggie recipes. 3) My ideal date night is eating at our fave Mexican place and a movie. 4) I'd go to ITALY! 5) I love my creativity, it's made for fun birthday parties and silly times with my kids through the years. 6) what do you all like to see? recipes? crafts? redecorating? 7) my favorite season is summer 8) go to Italy!! 9) read more, watch TV less (I only really watch one thing a season- like The Bachelor right now) 10) crafting (with the kids, with my friends~ sewing, beading, painting, you name it!) 11) cute!!! (we are watching Dolphin Tale)WHEW --- ALL DONE!!!


OK, I'm gonna copy Marilyn and use HER QUESTIONS...forgive my lack of creativity but we are out the door to dinner in a bit...here's who I'm tagging~ hope you girls can play along:) 
A Teacher's Treasure Mrs. Z 
The Polkadot Closet Carol
Two Hoots and a Holler Mae 
My Day in the Making Leann
Sweets and Shutterclicks Jodi
The Lincoln's Life Jamie
Saving for a Rainy Day Nikki
Beyond the Picket Fence Becky 
Kingdom Heart Mom Veronica
Truly Lovely Kassi 
Trailerhood Aristocrats Emily

TAG YOU ARE IT!!! ENJOY!!
please check out these amazing women and their super inspiring blogs:) 




Photobucket

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You love the smell of books! I love the smell of gasoline, I wonder if the kids would think that was funny? Thank you for thinking of me!

Carol

Mae said...

This is so fun!! Thanks for tagging me!!! Can't wait to get started on this!

Kassi at Truly Lovely said...

So Overboard is one of my absolute favorite movies too! :) AND I brush me teeth in the shower! HUGE time saver, right!?! Thanks for the tag!! I'll share my answers soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...