2.17.2012

InstaFriday


Happy Happy Friday!!!
Some pics from my week...

my driver {such exciting times in our household, lots of teens driving!}

ummm, I'm in love with my new yellow flower flats from Target...

do you visit the dollar section at Michael's?? love these cards...

getting some Valentine's cards and stickers ready for my 
teacher's assistant gifts {my TAs are awesome!}...

Gar and Stella...cuties! 

yum...a week of chocolates, cupcakes, and sugar cookies ~ sweet...

more dollar section finds~I'm loving these wrapping paper prints...

hope your week was lots of fun with Valentine's Day and 
now President's Day on the way...have a wonderful weekend!! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kassi Mortensen said...

Ah drivers!?! Scary! haha. Kidding, I'm sure they'll be great under Mom's watchful eye! LOVE those shoes by the way!

Katie said...

Love Michael's dollar section! And I can totally relate to teen drivers! I have a 16 yr old and a 21. Two girls...XoXo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...