2.15.2012

Peanut Butter Frosting


Frosting is my favorite.
Here's my twist on the usual buttercream...


Peanut butter-vanilla buttercream frosting

½ cup soft butter (1 stick)
4 cups powdered sugar
¼ cup milk
2 tsp vanilla
½ cup creamy peanut butter

1.      beat butter until smooth in mixer
2.     beat in remaining ingredients until smooth, about two minutes. Add additional milk a little at a time if thinner consistency is desired.


·      chocolate/peanut butter frosting: substitute ½ cup baking cocoa for ½ cup of the powdered sugar
yyummy on cupcakes, cakes, and graham crackers!! 



Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

mmmm...I LoVE PB frosting! :)

Marilyn said...

Mmmmm, never really tried PD frosting.. I HAVE to, sounds really YUMMY : )) *Hi girlie, miss ya, stopping in to say HOWDY.. Wishing you an amazing week* .. xoxo . ~M

Debbiedoo's said...

I would eat this by the spoon fulls. I am PB freak! Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...