2.16.2012

Personalized Stamps

Awe, I love Paper Angel Stamp Co....
My mom and I found this darling company 
at a craft show many, many years ago...

their return address round and rectangular 
stamps are about $25...
A-46R.gif


DS-101.gif


and they have cute fonts to choose from 
to make personalized name stamps for about $10...
NS-9.gif


the best deal ever is their Full-size Roundstamp
you will receive a box with an order form and a wooden
stamp block for each stamp you purchase,
 then when you give the gift to someone they get
to choose what stamp design they want...they mail in 
their selection (already paid for by you), and 
Paper Angel will send the personalized rubber stamp for your
friend to adhere to their wooden block. 
I love to give the Gift Kit as a housewarming gift
when a friends or family move to a new home:) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kassi Mortensen said...

I love personalized stamps! I gave a few as gifts for Christmas to those hard to buy for friends... they loved them! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...