6.08.2012

InstaFriday Happy Happy June

It's Friday! Yippee! I am super happy 
on this particular Friday because...
it's our teacher work day and after 2 pm 
summer is officially here for us, whooohooo! 

so, I got to drive my daughters v-dub for a few days
my mamma and I had a rumble...

here's me smilin' because I have a driver...

and I'm so happy to finally have an 
Allora Handmade necklace from the Queen Bee Market...

and a Posy Pin from Pleated Poppy 
also from the Queen Bee...

these cute little felted balls on a stick were a 
great find also...
(be warned, the QBM is a dangerous place!) 

how cute it this Jungle Themed baby shower 
for my sis? we had a blast...

ok, sorry, more pics from the v-dub...my girl got 
a new sunflower, it's so cute! 

just a few flames...
really it was scary because 
I bought sparkler candles from Target 
and they went up like a torch! haha! 

have a wonderful weekend! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

KK said...

You went to Queen Bee Market? Ahhh jealous! I so wanted to go, but couldn't make it happen this time around. Those necklaces were made for you....so adorable on you...seriously! Such cute pictures. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...