8.03.2012

happy Friday

happy Friday! 

we have a few chalkboards around the 
house we do a Q and A with...

finally painted the kids' bathroom,
love this gray...it's growing on me~

turned out to be a nice neutral~

love how my kids and their buddies
are making the most of summer~
pulling out costumes to keep it real in 100 degree weather

the hubs put this conduit up for me in place 
of a curtain rod...we have this enormous span of windows...
this was much less expensive than the 
Pottery Barn one I wanted~

our little bit of Olympic spirit,
a cute creamer-phonebooth my brother 
brought back from the UK~

have a wonderful weekend! xoxo
linking up with LifeRearranged...
life rearranged
Photobucket

7 comments:

Christi said...

That little creamer is so cute!! Love it :) Happy Friday!

The Smiths said...

Great pictures! Have a great weekend.

Jessica said...

The bathroom looks great. Love the sign! And that creamer is so adorable!

Malory Holmes said...

lOVE the pics!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Tonya said...

the creamer is so cute! I love veggie sushi! the splish/splash sign is cute too!
have a great weekend!

Sara Shoemaker said...

hahah costumes in the summer??? I love it! that made me giggle. Your curtains look great!! and that little phonebook mug is so adorable. I love anything from London.


The House of Shoes

Kara said...

I'm your newest follower on here and on Pinterest! Love all of your DIY stuff! Great things!!

Kara
www.swindellonline.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...