6.28.2013

this paint....

I'm loving this paint ~Valspar's Reflection Pool
Creative Ideas for Color by Valspar 8 oz Reflection Pool Interior Satin Paint Sample

it started here on my daughter's bulletin board...

then here on the calendar frame and the clipboard...

if you haven't downloaded this printable
you can find it HERE from JDC

oh, yeah, here on this frame...

then, lastly (for today), here on 
the candle~holder...

yikes, I love it.....

it's so summery and fun...time to rinse out the paintbrush :) 
Photobucket













2 comments:

andrea@townandprairie said...

It is a gorgeous accent color!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

OOoooh!! I love this color. SO much in fact that it was my wedding color :) I always have to have some of that paint color on hand! it makes eeeeverything cute.


The House of Shoes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...