9.14.2013

happy weekend


happy weekend! 
I am late to the game for InstaFriday
and with the busy-ness of last week
I don't have many pix...but here goes...

Friday night lights, our girls did fantastic...amazing...wonderful...


I once swore off school shirts and sweaters, they 
are just NOT so cute....but with my 
new adventures in AVID I had to 
wear this sweater to back-to-school night...

my daughter sent me this text/pic...
I know the drug reference is horrible, BUT
it is so funny because I love the smell of books...
I always tell my students the story of how I 
love the smell of new books because it reminds me of when
I first started to love reading...so now I smell books..weird but true..
they, too, will be caught sniffing books in the library....(love it)

we celebrated another birthday....16 and awesome....


we are thinking of remodeling our kitchen....
leaning towards the middle sample for our countertops....

happy weekend! 
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...