9.06.2013

long overdue instafriday


I've been snappin' pix on my phone
but they've not made it to instafriday in some time!

summer was a blast and a little busy with
AVID Summer Institute and moving into a new site...

here's what we've been up to...

the same  {new} frames for my darlings, they are so cute....


my little teaching corner in my new room...a brand-new school...it's so amazing....
the kids love it, I love it, yippppeeeee....

this is my morning commute, I had to take this pic..
really, how beautiful is this? 
sometimes there are hot air balloons in the sky
this time of morning....


some fun with grandparents....love our Nini and Pops...


the hubs and I took a little trip to CO.....how pretty is this river in Golden? 
wait, what's that in the distance behind us? 

we visited the Coor's Brewing factory...what a neat tour... 
it was truly so interesting to learn about the founders and
the whole process....
oh and this goofball...I thought he was acting normal for the picture...haha

dinner with our besties...so fun to see our sweet friends ! ! ! 


the Red Rock Amphitheater...
ok, this was amazing, but we felt really out of shape....
all of these awesome people are running and hopping these steps....


all of us had our "first day of school" on the same day....

fun walking around the GasLamp District after the AVID conference...


happy Friday :) 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, Melodee! Just getting caught up on your blog & corner of the world. Loving all the cute links & pins. One of my favorite things: those button push pins...genius! Adorable! Looks like you had a good summer with your awesome new bike too. :) And yay for a new school ...very cute teaching corner! Have a great school year! I always enjoy checking in here...always fun stuff.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a fun summer and a new school room for you! Your kids are adorable and even "Goofball" is pretty great looking lol! And Momma...So cute!

Carol

~julee~ said...

Glad to hear that the new school and school year is off to a great start.

And girl, that amphitheater is beautiful, but just looking at those steps is wearing me out, lol!

Have a great week!

~julee~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...