11.15.2013

instafriday

happy Friday :)
it's been so busy around here with my school and the kids' school...
cheer, dance, activities galore...and the upcoming holidays {yippeeee}

senior night before the game...

my son dressed up for Halloween {wearing my boots and all} 

a fun fall weekend in the mountains...

we loved this little coffee shop, The Copper Q, up in Big Bear... 

ok, so I keep moving things around in my classroom....we had these odd shaped 
desks meant to hook up to all of the technology...I just couldn't get comfy so I 
moved the desk out of there and have been using a table.... not sure if I like it or not? ? ?
Photobucket





2 comments:

~julee~ said...

I love what you did with the table - cute!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

HI, I missed this cute post of your adorable family! So busy, but having the best times of your life!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...