11.27.2013

turkey time

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays....
I just love the cooking and preparing and then the 
big day with family and friends~

I found this darling ribbon set at Michael's...
how cute is this mint ribbon color against the leaves? 

I'm also loving these paper straws from The Party Fairy~

I'm totally in love with these placemats,
I think I'll be buying them for every occasion....

our sunny California is due for rain on Thanksgiving...
goodness how we need it, but I'm hoping 
the drops wait till dinner is over...
our backyard is finally ready for a par-tay :) 

the kids were such a great help, 
it is so nice to enjoy this space now~

the fir pit is my fave~
way to go Super-Hubs :) 

happy Thanksgiving...
Photobucket







1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am intrigued by the thoughts of an outdoor Thanksgiving! Growing up in Ohio and now living in Idaho...that is unheard of! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! Love your outdoor area.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...