12.27.2013

instafriday and happy new year

I can't believe it's almost twenty-fourteen....

the hubs and I visited Hearst Castle...
holy guacamole this pool is amazing~

this time we took different tours and visited the wine cellar,
which is secured by a safe door from the prohibition days...

we also perused W.R.'s private suite...

we were in awe of the ceilings that the buildings were designed around...

yes, we would like to live here....(just like the other thousands of visitors must wish)


W.R.'s work area away from the guests...


back to reality, a cute little gift from one of my students....

love this scarf from the girls...so sweet when your kids go shopping on their own~

happiest Friday, and happiest New Year! Signing off till next year....

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You and hubby are so cute!! I love gifts from my son, your scarf is so cute! Love your new house too lol! Happy New year, enjoy your week left of school vacation. I so enjoy your blog and look forward to another year of Melodee adventure posts!

Carol

Patricia Goins said...

What a beautiful place! I love that you are wearing winter shoes overlooking the pool ;)

~julee~ said...

Have a wonderful NYE, Melodee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...