12.18.2013

my favorite things....

I just love all of the cute little Christmas decor we have
acquired over the years....

my mamma bought me this little house when I was 18....
it's so cute and the roof "opens" to store cards and such~

Santa and the Bear in the canoe on wheels
is an all-time fave....cute eh? ? ?

and the Hub's old-fashioned sled...which was 
really his when he was a boy and sped down hills....

we basically have a houseful of teenagers, but 
I will always love our family's stockings....

ahhhh....these little houses....hubby and I looked for one each year
on sale after Christmas while I was in school....this is our fifty-percent off village~

so this year the tree ended up in the dining room....I kinda like it...

we inherited some amazing leather chairs from my mom and 
they are parked in our normal tree area.....so this will have to 
do this year....

my favorite crock, a wedding gift from my parents.....
so cute with anything in it....

just a quick pennant and red bead over the drop cloth curtain.....

ah, Christmas, we love you :) 
Photobucket




1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Wow, what a great tree and i love your 50% off village! Yippee one more day and you are on Christmas break! Have a Merry Christmas!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...