1.17.2014

instafriday....

oh happy Friday :) 

we all survived our first week back to school/work....

a trip to Warner Bros VIP Tour with the fam....
this trip is so fun, if you are in the LA area check it out 
(yup, we are sitting on the couch from Central Perk/Friends) 

we were able to travel through the houses in the back lot, so cool~

what? you are wearing a tunic, skinnies, AND sandals 
like me Mom? no way...haha

the hubs and I went on a fabulous cruise, it was the MOST fun ever....
every night I took a pic of our towel animals the housekeeping 
staff created for us during turn-down service...so cute :) 


just one of our pix, "are we really on vacation?" 


one of the shore excursions we took was to Las Caletas...
we dined right here on the beach and then saw an amazing show...


we took our walking shoes and actually walked while on vacay...
but we had to stop for the sunset~ beautiful!!

happiest Friday :) 

 Photobucket

3 comments:

~julee~ said...

Ha ha - love the pic of you and your daughter!

And I'm slightly jealous that you guys are wearing sandals and vacationing to warm, sunny spots. I'm huddled inside staying out of the snow over here. :)

Have a great weekend!

GnomeLover said...

You look so beautiful! What a fun trip! I am jealous of your Friends couch pic! Too cool!

My daughter hates when I match her too! So I do it all of the time! ; )

Jenni

Stephanie said...

Love vacation for 2! :)

And the picture of you & your girl made me laugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...