1.31.2014

instafriday

happy happy Friday...

so much fun at the wedding last weekend...

our beautiful friend and her hubby, 
man look at that cake with the cute sparkler candle... darling :) 

here's a close up of the cakes....
gorgeous...



the wedding and reception were perfect,
and these market lights behind us were the perfect touch...


my pretty anniversary flowers from the hubs, still holding on...

ahhhh, Starbucks at home...do you like their chai lattes? 
I was so happy to find chocolate chai latte mix at Target...yum~
Photobucket

3 comments:

Aimee Maguire said...

Great post! I have nominated you for a Liebster award. Not sure if you have already done this but I love your blog :) xx http://aimeelovesx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/i-have-been-nominated-liebster-award.html#gpluscomments

~julee~ said...

Look at those cakes! Yum-o!

GnomeLover said...

You and your daughter look so much alike. Both beautiful! That cake looks amazing. I like how it had unfrosted edges. Really cool!

Happy anniversary! I love the vase, too! Such pretty flowers. He did a good job.

Jenni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...