2.17.2014

my favorite place...

the hubs and I had such a fun {late} anniversary weekend 
in our favorite place in the world... Seattle :) 
man, we love this city...


La Panier is our favorite little French bakery at Pike Place


there was rain, real-honest-to-goodness RAIN....
which is something we desperately need in CA about now :( 

after taking the ferry to Bainbridge Island we were in love 
with yet another city (island)...
us Californians have never taken a real ferry before (haha)...
and this little island was amazing-gorgeous-unreal...

we've visited Seattle many times but this was our first 
time on the Underground Tour 
{it was super neat} 

ah, such a great place :) such a fun weekend
Photobucket







2 comments:

GnomeLover said...

I LOVE Seattle! How much fun! I am so jealous! I love everything about that city. And the rain?! As a fellow Californian, I can understand your excitement! Rain is glorious! That french shop looks amazing. I think we ate crepes there. I want to go on the underground tour next time we are there. It looks so cool! I am glad you had such a good time!

I wish the rain would have followed you home! : )

Jenni

Stephanie said...

We are planning an anniversary trip too...hmmm...Seattle or San Diego?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...