2.07.2014

the sweetest gift EVER


I'm not a big recommender of beauty products...
possibly because my regime is super simple
{dove soap and a few Murad products}

however, one of my besties recently gave me the 
sweetest, best, most wonderful gift ever...
Professionally and clinically designed to cleanse 6 times better,* the Advanced Cleansing System is as effective as a system sold by skin care professionals for nearly $200** *Than basic cleansing **System with normal/dry cleanser
Olay ProX
buy it HERE and image VIA

it's amazing~ I had to send one to my sis, 
and man oh man I just love my little at-home facials now :) 
Photobucket

1 comment:

GnomeLover said...

That looks awesome! I am allergic to Olay products. But I have been wanting to get one of those facial exfoliators.

Jenni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...