11.03.2014

brickle bars

I tried the most delicious, simple recipe 
from Pinterest the other day...
Brickle Bars
the original post is from Shugary Sweet HERE and photo via
Brickle Bars: delicious graham cracker toffee...so easy too!!

all you need is: graham crackers, butter, sugar, pecans, and chocolate. 
Line the pan with graham crackers, then melt 1cup of butter and 1 cup of sugar on medium heat (bring to boil), pour immediately over graham crackers and sprinkle with pecans.  Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove immediately and place onto parchment paper. Melt chocolate and pour over crackers (I melted semi sweet chocolate chips and ended up with globs of chocolate, but no one complained!).  *these are addictive! My kids and their friends were not able to stay out of them, then I took a pan to work and my colleagues were coming back for seconds and thirds! beware! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Melodee that sounds great! And I can do it. I just know my imaginary audience on my fake cooking show will love it lol!

Carol

GnomeLover said...

Yum! I have so many graham crackers leftover from s'mores this summer. I must try these! My husband would love the pecans!

Jenni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...