1.26.2015

baby shower gift idea


my sweet friend had a baby shower for her daughter 
{which is so weird that my friends are becoming grandparents....} 

anywhooo, we wanted to give the parents-to-be a unique gift....
so I gathered up gift cards from some coffee places and fast food restaurants 
{I asked each place for a cup, lid, and straw then stuffed the cups 
with brown and white tissue with the gift card inside} 
 it all fit in the cutest bag ever with their other little gifts....
just something different to make life easier those first few days
running back and forth to the hospital, etc...


my friend had the cutest games, we all thought this was just a 
cute little decoration, but it was actually a memorization game....
the guest who wrote down the most items (after it was removed of course)
won the prize! super cute idea...
babies...   :) so exciting....
Photobucket


3 comments:

GnomeLover said...

That is the best gift for a mom to be! I will have to remember that one! The baby games at the shower are always my favorite part! I love the clothespin idea! I don't think I have any baby showers to go to for awhile, but I am definitely doing the cute gift card gift!

Jenni

sltrimble said...

Mel, this is the best gift...1st time parents may not realize how great it is!!! Love it!! Xo

Melodee said...

I wanted to give her something really useful:) you know how busy and ragged those first weeks can be!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...