1.21.2015

valentine's decor

love is in the air.... time to spread some hugs and kisses around the house...

I strung a few pennants on the mantel...

love these little tiny wire twinkle lights (held over from Christmas)....

I covered a few books with pink scrapbook paper for a little color...

love this cute printable from Eclectically Vintage...

some heart doilies and pom pom string taped up with washi tape...

not valentine's decor....but I am in love with these winter teas from Celestial Seasonings...
 xoxoxoxo

 Photobucket

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Good for you! I don't do anything for Valentines Day...I bet your kids love it!! Oh and yum on homemade pizzas!

Carol

GnomeLover said...

The typewriter! That is so smart, Melodee! What a wonderful idea! I am so jealous of that find. It is so fabulous! I love your decor!

Jenni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...