3.31.2015

lately

it's been so busy lately, 
but here are a few things I've actually taken pix of...

little coffee cups stuffed with Easter candy for 
my AVID TAs/tutors....

while looking for recipes I found this from a mommy and me class
I took with my oldest son...I took this pic and sent it to him...his reply,
"oh my gosh I remember this, I think I tried eating it, too!" hahahaha

It never fails, our kitty leaves a gift each night...
on this occasion it was Wolfie, and she stayed with him
until we arrived :) 


I'm SOOOO doing this (next year) for AVID- 
what a cute bulletin board idea for the classroom!

it melts my heart when my son sends me these pix,
he is quite the chef and now is growing a little herb garden 
to compliment his cooking...


picked up my sweet girl from the airport for spring break....

did you celebrate National Oatmeal Cookie Day?
we had a contest at work, although I said NO to raisins 
and went with chocolate chips and butterscotch...yum!

repainting led to moving a bunch of pictures around...
I kinda like this up the stairs....


I'm one to celebrate each holiday just a little...
to make it special for the kids...
my question is this...WHO says NO to Irish Soda Bread? 
It is covered in sugar......how can children not like this?? 
Photobucket 
have a happy day! 

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Love your little tidbits...Your kitty and daughter are adorable...Not sure they should be compared lol! I say NO to raisins too!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...