3.05.2015

st. patty's day decor

although St. Patty's day is not a huge decorating holiday, 
the Irish in me says put up a little green...

I love the dollar section at Target...this clover burlap pennant
was just three bucks.... the one below I made from scrapbook paper
and some torn fabric...

this cute HELLO Spring block is also from the dollar section...so darling :)

a search for a nice indoor pot lead me to this basket 
in the garden section, at- yes- Target... 
it's not just a hollow basket, but has a planter that sits inside...
you can lift it out and there's even a drainage hole
at the bottom (I placed another saucer below just for drainage for this guy)

nothing to do with St. Patty's day, but I've got to share this
yummmmmy new tea...Salted Caramel Mate...it's sooo good!
it was time for some fresh paint... we went with this light gray
called "Sidewalk"...quite a change from our tan/brown

I'll leave you with some dangerously cute wedges I ordered....
if you dare to take a peak you may need a pair 
from Anthropologie, too 

happy Friday!
Photobucket 




2 comments:

Sheila Atchley said...

What woman doesn't want dangerously cute wedges? :) Great post!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You had me at salted carmel! your kids are so lucky that their mom decorates for all the holidays...What a great memory for them! Have a great spring break! Did I tell you my son is a first year teacher this year...He is loving all of the holidays off!

Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...