8.27.2015

back to school

we are back in full swing around here... 
we all miss summer, but the schedule of back to school is a nice routine~

moving my gal back to the dorm, had to laugh at this box
that was previously labeled "Build a Bear clothes"
yikes...where does the time go? (sad face)

awe, we had a beautiful double rainbow outside of our school 
the other day (the top rainbow is light in the pic)...it was amazing :)

we hit up Target a few times during dorm move in...spied these boots 
(ordered online pair in black for my girl-hurry and get them soon)
and what-do-ya-know....when I strategically stopped at a Target on the 
drive home, they happened to have my size :) *happiness*

here we are with her roomie at a cozy Italian restaurant in the city....
delish delish delish

high school football is also in full swing...
I love going to watch my boy practice, 
and the FFA/Agricultural program is housed near the field....
every day this one chicken squeezes through the fence for a little stroll.... love it~
how adorable are my AVID students this year? This gal printed 
these "Keep Calm and Love My AVID Binder" for all of her dividers...
if you know AVID you know we like big binders...and organization...
this was our farewell project of the summer... a built in for the TV 
and hubby is now happy to have drawers and doors for the games and boxes and such...
happy back to school :) 
Melodee

1 comment:

Sheila Atchley said...

This post made me smile...so much. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...